It’s been an interesting day. Our friends’ Manta 42 was splashed today and we made arrangements to reupholster the cockpit seats. We took one last tour through Historic St Augustine.
Both rudders have been repaired, two coats of bottom paint, both engine exhaust hoses replaced, one screen in the master cabin repaired and installed, two teak steps installed, and a complete reorganization of the forward starboard berth, better known as the hardware supply room.
Marce is trying to get to the bottom of the SSB/Pactor III and I’m having another go at the Raymarine C80 chart plotter, while we wait for at least semi-decent weather.